Wednesday 7 August 2013

Crazy Day with my friends! \m/ (DAY 1)

The last two day in my life were AWESOME, CRAZY, FUN, STUPID, SILLY, NICE, GREAT, and FANTASTIC!!! \m/

So here's the story :

Day 1 - August 6th 2013

First, after eating some ice cream at CocoBear, we went to a karaoke place called Mr.Locus. We having a lots of fun there. Singing and having fun with my friends.


Then we went to Lapangan Pancasila. We had lunch there. We ate fruit soup, batagor, and dumplings.


The girl at the front named Michelle. And the girl who wear leopard patterned shirt named Lala. And the girl with the black superman shirt named Agnes (she's my besties). Beside it was me. Then the black skinned guy named Millen, and the guy next to him is Sanos and the guy with the striped shirt named Steven. Lala and Sanos were having a relationship right now. They are both a cute couple. :3

Then, after having lunch at Pancasila, we went to Damar. Damar is a playland for childern. But, you know? We all are a crazy person. So we played there like a little kid. It was really embarrassing.
14 year olds student playing in the playland for children under 8 years old. Hahahha! But we really enjoy it. It was fun, stupid, and silly. Here some photo of it :

(there was me with two orange balls on my cheek ^^)


yellow glasses?

Sand everywhere. And banana, starfruit, rainbow balls, etc. There was me with white shirt and Agnes with black shirt

superman pose! x_x

 
Sanos going to fly. And I was like "NO! DON'T!". Look at my face. Really embarrassing. :|


Hugging Mr. Damar

Boys on trampoline


Thanks for reading<3!
Day 1 - END! :)


~Have A Nice Day & God Bless You~

No comments:

Post a Comment