Wednesday 29 January 2014

Good News and Bad News!

Hello everyone! ._.
Long time not posting something.
Today I have a good news and a BAADDD news.

First up, I'm going to tell you the bad one.

Yesterday, I participated a Try Out in XXX SHS. Yeah, just to make sure if I'm ready or not to face the national test. I thought, I have done it quiet well. And my prediction is maybe I got an Eight.

BUT



I got SEVEN! And I was VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH IT!
I'm so so afraid IF i can't do the national exam. What if, I didn't get a good grades? >< (pray for me. please.)



And guess what? The good news ISSSS.....

TOMORROW IS CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

Yeppie yaayy!!! Meeting my big family, joking around, annndddddd, collecting thiiissss red envelope :



You must 'Pai Pai' or 'Kiong Hi' first to get this red envelope. And it must be from your cousin who had married or work. The best thing is, this isn't just a red envelope. But... inside the envelope... there... is..... moneeyyyss. You know, girls like to buy some clothes, accessories, purse, and other girl stuff. :3


Kkkkkk
That' for today. Thanks for reading! Have a nice day everyone. It's still January. It's still not too late to change old habits. :p


~God Bless You~

No comments:

Post a Comment