Tuesday 21 October 2014

Can't Go Another Day Without

Well based on the tittle, looks like I can't go one day without this special someone or some love problem. But, NOT REALLY. What I'm going to say is that

I CAN'T GO ONE DAY WITHOUT DOODLING

Really, doodling has been like a part of my life now. Whenever I'm bored in class (almost every time) I always draw something on my sketchbook (wow, sounds like a professional but eehh).I usually draw a zentangle, 'cause believe it or not, I CAN'T DRAW REAL HUMAN. All I can draw was this cute little girl with stick man basic shape (sorry I don't have the pic). Anyway, here some of my doodle you can enjoy. Please understand that I'm still a beginner at this kind of thing.






  

Oh, thank you. Thank you for your compliment thank you! I couldn't have been here without all your support. thank you everyone thank you! :* (meehh, ignore this part)

So, for more up to date drawings for me please follow my instagram. It's usually the first place I uploaded something.
 
Instagram/twiter/line : laurensiiaa_
Ask.fm/snapchat : laurensiiaa
Path : (secret ah. ntar di kepoin, kan skg gak kluar notifnya euy)

Sekian.

xx,
Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment